How to Find Tenants in Torquay
- Advice on the rent you can expect to receive
- Advertising and marketing of your property, including a 'To Let' board where appropriate.
- Advice on presentation and furnishing of your property.
- Advice on your responsibilities as a landlord.
- Accompanied viewing with prospective tenants.
- Considering and dealing with applications and taking up references on prospective tenants and guarantors (please note that although we endeavour to ensure that the tenant is suitable, we cannot guarantee this).
- Preparing and arranging the completion of the tenancy agreement and any other documents which may be necessary.
- Arranging for the drawing up of the inventory / schedule of condition excluding lofts and other inaccessible areas.
- Collecting a deposit and initial rent payment from your tenant, which will be paid to you within 5 working days of receipt. Registering the deposit with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Notifying the Council Tax, Gas, Electric and Water Authorities of the change of occupier and reading the gas and electric meters at the commencement of a tenancy.
Click here to download our Landlord Brochure
"Fantastic customer service. We have recently rented a property through Ridgewater Lettings the whole process went through very smoothly and quickly due to the staff being very efficient. Thank you for all your help we are really happy in our home"