How to Find Tenants in Torquay
- Advice on the rent you can expect to receive
- Advertising and marketing of your property, including a 'To Let' board where appropriate.
- Advice on presentation and furnishing of your property.
- Advice on your responsibilities as a landlord.
- Accompanied viewing with prospective tenants.
- Considering and dealing with applications and taking up references on prospective tenants and guarantors (please note that although we endeavour to ensure that the tenant is suitable, we cannot guarantee this).
- Preparing and arranging the completion of the tenancy agreement and any other documents which may be necessary.
- Arranging for the drawing up of the inventory / schedule of condition excluding lofts and other inaccessible areas.
- Collecting a deposit and initial rent payment from your tenant, which will be paid to you within 5 working days of receipt. Registering the deposit with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Notifying the Council Tax, Gas, Electric and Water Authorities of the change of occupier and reading the gas and electric meters at the commencement of a tenancy.
Click here to download our Landlord Brochure
"Neil & Team, We have been associated with Ridgewater since 2013 and have complete faith in Neil and his team in their ability and knowledge in the industry. They have always been exceptionally professional and respectful, not only to us as the owners but also to the tenants. Choosing good tenants is instinctive to Ridgewater and this combined with their prompt attention to maintenance issues and any necessary upkeep, keeps everything running harmoniously and worry free. This is essential to us as we no longer live in the UK and need to know our investment property is in good hands. We have always found Ridgewater to be extremely professional and friendly, completely trustworthy and honest, very proactive in what needs to be done whilst always maintaining our best interest as landlords."